Wednesday 17 June 2015

Promises promises

Well, I haven't posted since the end of last year.  I'm not particularly convinced that there is anyone reading this blog, but that's not really the point.  Not much to tell: I crocheted a lot of things, my corgi died and then there's other stuff.  The short version is I haven't been well.  The slightly longer version is that I've been struggling with depression, anxiety and Tourette Syndrome to such a degree that I've had frequent absences from work. This has culminated in me negotiating to access my long service leave a little earlier than anticipated and I'll be taking all of Term 3 off.

The aim for this time is to recentre myself. I want to reconnect with my husband on a deeper level (hurr hurr, deep), do creative things for therapeutic and fun purposes, work with professionals to help manage my mental illness(es?) and hopefully go back a higher functioning individual.

Another thing I'd like to do is make some posts about general education ideas as well as some of the crafty things I do.

Anyway, that was boring, here's a photo of our family.  Excuse the quality, it was a bad photo, and this is after I tried to improve it digitally, which was very difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment